Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm a washed-up celebrity, get me outta here!

REALITY SHOW HILARITY!!!! I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here is indicative of American intellect-level. It's D-List celebs in the jungle, playing "Fear Factor-type games for food. In the end, it's supposedly for charity, but really it's CPR for their fledgling careers.

So, Speidi, aka Spencer and Heidi Pratt are on and off and on the show. The best part is watching their religious transformation. You know, finding your spirituality is no joke, but it seems so insincere that you kind of have to laugh inside (then say some Hail Mary's inside right after...). Spencer's standing on a log yelling to Jesus, and asking for forgiveness and strength because he made a rude comment about Lauren. Ummm...the show clearly works for these celebs because I've never watched the Hills or the OC but here I am blogging about Spencer. So there you go.

San-freaking-Jaya of American Idol made a BROOM to sweep the floor of the jungle!!!!! I love Lou Diamond Philips asking for pennies to tweeze Sanjaya's eyebrows!

The best part of this show is Patti Blagojevich. So, being the ignorant person I am, I kind of didn't know who she was. I knew she was the wife of a politician that had been involved in scandal, but I wasn't clear on the details. So, I continued watching the show without a clue as to who she was. Then, she started alluding to the hardships that she faced at home, and how the jungle was a cake walk compared to her personal hell at home. So I googled her. OMG! Then I remembered who she was and who her husband was. And the whole show just became all the more intriguing to me. I want to see how she's going to possibly spin this thing besides her "losing my house, driving an old car" shtick.

I fell dumber by the second but I can't turn it off!

1 comment:

  1. HEy Ahnz, you don't wanna win my giveaway. It's all kitty chan and japanese snacks. Plus some random Japanese makeup stuff! I am gonna hit a Korean supermarket tmw to get more goodies...

    ReplyDelete